The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please revert old felms jump mechanics ZOS!

asnd
asnd
✭✭
I'm not sure if the felms jump cancellations for the last jump were a bug but the trial was hard enough with the old mechanics. Our group has been progression running it for four months and it feels like all of our progress was reset due to different timings that change the way the trial plays out and how DPS prioritize bosses. There was a skill in having the jumps cancelled but now that just completely vanished.

Please revert to the old jump mechanics ZOS. What are everyone's opinions on this??
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the new jumps seem kinda weird.
  • st_yan
    st_yan
    ✭✭
    I noticed that too. If earlier AS in hardmode was difficult, then now it's nearly impossible because of too frequent jumps of Felms. It seems to me that the jumps are twice as frequent.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    st_yan wrote: »
    I noticed that too. If earlier AS in hardmode was difficult, then now it's nearly impossible because of too frequent jumps of Felms. It seems to me that the jumps are twice as frequent.

Yeah, you can barely damage felms at all before he jumps again.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I read the timer was off - will get fixed - maybe I dreamed it.