Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Allow My Werewolf to Wear Makeup

Verbal_Earthworm
Verbal_Earthworm
✭✭✭✭✭
not sure where im going with this
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the ban perhaps? Is there a rule to ban for making useless topics on purpose? If no, self-ban will be ok.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    476afc5fd17085323c3b12ee298b71fc--makeup-medicine.jpg

This is not a road we should venture down, my friend.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support :+1:
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just stay in human form, that's tradeoff for Werewolf power.
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    +1 This thread is very insightful, I fully support it!

If you believe otherwise may I suggest you think a little deeper on the concept of satire.
    Edited by Skwor on March 2, 2019 9:11PM
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a useless post. Werewolves should have "tattoos" available.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not sure how the physics of that would work.
    A tattoo is on the skin in human-form.
    That skin is covered in fur in werewolf-form. The fur growing out of the follicles would have to pick up and carry the ink; which would only occur at the tip of the fur strands. Even if that could work, and then, even if you could see the ink against the background color of the fur, the shape/design of the tattoo would get wildly distorted by the growth of the fur.

Umm... where's the buck-toothed, bespectacled nerd emoji?

And if you meant they could get tattooed while in werewolf-form, how would that work? Like air-brushing?
    Would it be anywhere near realistic to expect that the tattoo would be "preserved" with each transformation? Does the werewolf's fur grow the exact same way every time?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think a better request would be, for ZOS to make available werewolf "skins", alllowing us to make our werebeast form look like one of the many other types of lycanthrope in TES lore, such as werebears, wearboars, and werecrocodiles.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I don’t know about tattoos but the glowy swirly skins might be a nice overlay. I don’t care for skins myself but it might please someone out there.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, dreadhorn shaman in werewolf would look awesome.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

That skin is covered in fur in werewolf-form. The fur growing out of the follicles would have to pick up and carry the ink; which would only occur at the tip of the fur strands. Even if that could work, and then, even if you could see the ink against the background color of the fur, the shape/design of the tattoo would get wildly distorted by the growth of the fur.

And if you meant they could get tattooed while in werewolf-form, how would that work? Like air-brushing?
    Would it be anywhere near realistic to expect that the tattoo would be "preserved" with each transformation? Does the werewolf's fur grow the exact same way every time?

It's all good as long as werewolves and vampires don't step outside of physics or reality your point is well made...oh wait....

I think this is where I bring up flaming MOUNTS you ride on and other such ridiculousness that exists in this game. Next it will have dragons! oh wait....
    Edited by VexingArcanist on March 3, 2019 12:54AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a better request would be, for ZOS to make available werewolf "skins", alllowing us to make our werebeast form look like one of the many other types of lycanthrope in TES lore, such as werebears, wearboars, and werecrocodiles.

I know this was made as a trolly thread, but this would be a cool thing to have in the game.

Although tbh, I'm still waiting for them to add more pet skins to the game after they added the section to the UI with Morrowind allowing us to make our bear gray. Nothing since then. I mean, you have other color bears in the game already, as well as lizard bears - sell us the skins for our pets.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B67Je6R.gif
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

It's all good as long as werewolves and vampires don't step outside of physics or reality your point is well made...oh wait....

I think this is where I bring up flaming MOUNTS you ride on and other such ridiculousness that exists in this game. Next it will have dragons! oh wait....

+1 non-ironic Insightful

I asked about the buck-toothed nerd emoji in the same spirit as this response of yours (i.e., my verbose response was tongue-in-cheek.)
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can something like hairstyles carry over tho? My long haired toons would like keeping a long flowing mane when they get wolfy. And we’re at it let’s keep some indicator of hair color too

Also give us more wolf colors and fur patterns to use like with the Warden’s bear skin. I’m tired of only black, white, and grey
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beard's too please

bearded-dog-breeds-yorkshire-terrier.jpg
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • lelink88
    lelink88
    ✭✭✭
    LOLLOLOL