Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What Nightblade skills proc ravager? "If any"

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
So I have a full gold set of ravager and i wanted to make use of it if i can on my stamblade I know melee damage procs ravager but im confused on what's considered melee damage, even when trying to look it up it kind of confused me more. By looking at the skills on the nb It looks like some of them could proc it by looking at them but again melee damage is a slippery slope and im not even sure if any of them do but i just wanted to find out.
Edited by Aideian on March 1, 2019 8:13PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for NB it should work on the spammable and the execute. Ambush it might or might not. Think it should work on incap but i know I tried a hybrid templar and the magicka damage burning light would not proc it while that is the key part of proc on stamplar. Not sure if poison/disease damage hits the same restriction.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most stamina skills are classified as melee. For PVE, your best bet is to throw in a light attack between skills. However, if you are asking for PVP purposes, I believe Ambush does count as melee. Its pretty much any physical attack that is not an AoE or DoT. The DoT change was in direct response to Relequen's stacks being able to proc Ravager
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Most stamina skills are classified as melee. For PVE, your best bet is to throw in a light attack between skills. However, if you are asking for PVP purposes, I believe Ambush does count as melee. Its pretty much any physical attack that is not an AoE or DoT. The DoT change was in direct response to Relequen's stacks being ab

Yeah its a little complicated because some dots do proc it but most of them don't and hurricane on stam sorc doesn't proc it but blade cloak does but im pretty sure killers blade and surprise attack does as well as incap.