The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Part 1: can you please put a jewelry crafting station in the sanctuary?

Part 2. I know a fence is against DB lore (lol like anyone cares about lore) so can you make it so Nevusa can clear your bounty after you finish the Litany of Blood that would be great (and count toward the Felonious Recompense achievement).

Part 3: The crafting and Bequether icons on the map are messed up with because of the Wrathstone update. I submitted an in game ticket.
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind a bank in there too
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a jewelry crafting station in DBH sanctuary AND Coldharbour's city!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »
    Add a jewelry crafting station in DBH sanctuary AND Coldharbour's city!

Yeah, Coldharbor definitely needs one, it’s like a major oversight
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom