The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If cp is remove?

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
Remove cp system all together.
Shall we go back to the veteran system again, the one that the cp system replace.
How would the cp810+++ be refunded their hardwork to get cp810.
How would we differentiate the new player with the veterans.
Does this mean that all lvl50 can do pledges and trials with the lvl50++++ vets.
I really feel sorry for the cp system because its being used as a scapegoat for the unbalance in the game.
I love the cp system, so please dont remove or replace.
Sincerely, hopefully.
Edited by russelmmendoza on February 28, 2019 11:36PM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not going to just remove the Champion System. Don't believe all the nonsense you read on the forums. All ZOS said was that they were going to hold off on raising the cap while they evaluated it.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeahhhhh, I never thought theyll mess with the racial passive because its lore correct.
    Whelp, I got really surprise there.
    And they change the vet system to cp system.
    Now their talking about looking into cp system.
    Yeah.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeahhhhh, I never thought theyll mess with the racial passive because its lore correct.
    Whelp, I got really surprise there.
    And they change the vet system to cp system.
    Now their talking about looking into cp system.
    Yeah.

Never say never with Zo$, xD
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How hard to level cp ? I have no clues , I just keep to run different contents , and I reached the max CP .

No pain , no gain , isn't it ?
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    dont think they remove cp, as many players do like it more thn vet, dont forget the forums are maybe only a quarter of people that play

but they could make a lot of chances, like only increase once every 2 updates, and lower the speed of lvling cp, as people who turn 50 first time lvl in cp way to hard by doing simple things

maybe a trail where the boss randomly can block all your cp points/bonusses for a while

if they completely remove cp, i dont think they go back to vet ranks as vet ranks also used cp points
    they could turn it in to actual lvls but then we have a problem with skillpoints
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i kinda love the CP system, but i realy miss the mage passive for more sustains. And more crits. i always wondered what will happen when we will be able to max out everything on the champion system :D i honestly do :)
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally? I'd just love to go back to level 49. The total DUMP of ability to just stay alive when you hit 50.... well, you know, that sucks. I went from being able to hold my own overland (even with mega-ping) to dying every time I set foot outside a city. Even with spending mats to make gear.

So.... my level 50 warden is reduced to gaining CP by using master writs....

There are actually times I really REALLY wish I could stomach going back to WoW.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know but if i get weaker because of whatever they do im gunna be really unhappy.
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    They just need to increase the speed that you reach the cap and all will be fine.