Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What changes are you making to your build this patch?

xboxNA corin6
xboxNA corin6
✭✭✭
I am current running imperial stamplar with blood spawn spriggan fortified brass medium armor build 2h/snb with dubious. I used to be dw/2h but I'm enjoying this build a bit more. This patch I think I'm going to race change to Nord and drop Brass and replace it with deadly strike and go back to dw/2h and I may even go as far as try snb/dw. I know it sounds crazy to use two damage sets but switching to Nord I'll only lose 4kish resistances and 500 stamina versus the new imperial. Not too huge of a drop in resistance and gaining 14% boost to my jabs bleeds and poisons sounds huge. I'd also like to get away with something other than sprigging. Something that is more stamina or weapon damage oriented so my heals can help me make up for my loss of resistance. I plan on sticking with blood spawn too.
Open to suggestions but right now I'm thinking mechanical acquits/deadly strike, hunding/deadly strike, and ravager/deadly strike. What are your current builds and what do you plan on trying?

Edit: I may even keep brass and just swap blood spawn for pirate skeleton and change to Nord. Nord will cover the resistance from blood spawn and has 100% uptime while gaining major protection half the time and dropping spriggan for a stam/weapon damage set will help offset minor defile from pirate skeleton and then dropping a damage glyph for recovery to make up for losing stam regen from blood spawn. when pirate Skelly is down ill camp snb and attempt to recover stam until it comes back up. high burst, resistance, attrition, reduction in dodge roll and blocking and access to defile and breach.
Edited by xboxNA corin6 on February 28, 2019 10:31PM
I'm a magsorc