The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Visual glitches with Jarl's Justice Formal Frock

eklhaftb16_ESO
eklhaftb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
The hanging part of the belt clips into the skirt (the amount of clipping is based on "posterior dimensions" and "leg size" sliders).

wepynm5berix.png

Also, there's a "loose shin" problem when running around with inverse foot kinematics enabled. Boots are flashing through the backside of the skirt when running (too fast to screenshot), and the shin clips through the front skirt when running on slopes, or during the crouch animation.

6pq4n0dtotj1.png
  • LeXIkA333
    LeXIkA333
    Greetings to Zenimax community,

I have problem and I think its graphical, but the problem is not in my PC i think its cuz of server or something els.
    The probel is every time I log in on first skill bar where im using dual wild after wile ( 5min of playing) my weapons in both hands disapire and my "blade cloack" skill dont work when I activate it, it simple doesnt work, especially when im in combat it doesnt work and sometimes it works.
    Im prity sure this is not happening cuz of my PC cuz I have GPU Zotac 1080 TI, CPU I5 -6660K and 16 GB of RAM ( im playing on ultra sett. )
    Any help will be usful, thank you!