The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About rearming trap!!

r34lian
r34lian
✭✭✭✭✭
Almost in every build I see theye use rearming trap back bar which I don't understand when they have dawnbreaker frontbar so placing it in front bar won't that stack with extra weapon damage and beside when using proc sets like AY shouldn't one minimize back bar? Can anyone explain the reason of using it on backbar :)
2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meta builds running AY do use it front bar. Firstly because of AY up time and secondly because of the extra weapon damage from the slayer passive which does stack with multiple FG skills.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meta builds run front and backbar
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bar swappers, but I would imagine if it rearms while on the Front Bar, that tick would be buffed by the Front bar. I don't think most bar swappers spend much time on the back bar.

Also, there is a delay with the trap so the other unknown is does it activate with the buff of the active bar?

And, buffed or not, trap puts out a lot of damage to a stationary target
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"