Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: new weapon skill line + new off hand item

Heimdarm
Heimdarm
✭✭✭
Hello! I have a suggestion, well a wish I hope will come into the game sooner or later. I would like to start this with stating the fact that in ESO we can:

1.) using a staff, a magicka type weapon and block with magicka or stamina with the right passive
2.) using any other stamina type weapon and vlock with stamina

But we do not have the possibility to block with magicka and use a stamina type weapon in the same time. I want to use a sword and be able to block with magicka. So, here's my idea.

Introduce a new offhand item to the game, with a same purpose of shields. With shields we can block with stamina, with the new item we can block with magicka. I do not really have any good idea for name, but I imagine something like a rosary, or praying knot, or bracelet or something like that. The character would hold that stuff in his left fist, or tied on his left hand and pull it up to block, while in the right hand, the character could hold any one handed weapon type.

With this a new weapon skill line would be introduced, with a passive for magicka block, and mostly stamina dps and/or tank skills.

Basicly it would be the same as sword and shield skill line, with magicka blocking passive.

Here are some pictures to have an idea of what I'm thinking about:

60664228-wooden-rosary-in-clenched-fist-religion.jpg

Rosary-and-Fist.jpg

clenched-fist-holding-rosary-beads-pictures__b07148.jpg
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice staves use magicka for blocking.