The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Northern Elsweyr Defence Force

LMar
LMar
✭✭✭✭✭
As per the Patch Notes, Scordo has a new Almanac for dailies. And he writes about the Northern Elsweyr Defence Force giving out dailies, protecting Elsweyr from dragons. Check it out here:

uz1nEUl.png
"If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
"Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Northern Elsweyr Defense Force = Bumnog?
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patch notes says
    Known Issue: The Adventurer’s Almanac, 3rd Edition incorrectly describes the Daily Quests in defense of Elsweyr as beginning in Daggerfall, Davon’s Watch, and Vulkhel Guard. They will actually be available in Grahtwood, north of Cormount. A revised reprinting of Skordo’s latest book is scheduled for the near future, with the correct location edited in.

Can't wait to visit Lagwood in week 5 of the anniversary event.
    PS5 EU.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.. as suspected we are basically only getting northern Elsweyr with this chapter
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    So.. as suspected we are basically only getting northern Elsweyr with this chapter

IF you look on the trailer for the new chapter, yes we are getting the northern part of it, yes. Also that does seem a bummer but does mean more of Elsweyr will be covered with upcoming content...

Hey they might even do a craglorn and add bits on later...as the whole years story thing..watch this space I guess :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    LMar wrote: »

IF you look on the trailer for the new chapter, yes we are getting the northern part of it, yes. Also that does seem a bummer but does mean more of Elsweyr will be covered with upcoming content...

Hey they might even do a craglorn and add bits on later...as the whole years story thing..watch this space I guess :)

Yeah i had seen it from the trailer and thought this finally confirmed it. I guess tje next chapter or zone DLCs will fill out Southern Elsweyr