The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experience reservoir after reaching cap cp

Pulque
Pulque
✭✭✭
Since CP cap will no long raise, I’m thinking of a cp reservoir which stores your experience after you reach max cp. This reservoir allows you to:
1. distribute your spare exp to under-50 alts, thus speed up leveling.
2. Distribute spare exp to level up skills/skill lines.
3. Spend exp as currency on different lottery boxes which may give your style page, furniture, crafting mats and etc.

Experience reservoir after reaching cap cp 25 votes

Good 💡
40%
CyberOnEsoAlienSlofJoker99EirellaCzeripod88kkSnowZeniaCatastrophicSuccessDonny_VitoGrandma 10 votes
Like reservoir but want sth else
16%
walkerjonesTaleof2CitiesMuSE_nr1frostz417 4 votes
Don’t care bc not cap cp
4%
Tensar 1 vote
Other
40%
AcrolasJimmyKanedaSyndromesrfrogg23AlnilamEHvzedagootdudeKulvarLiquidPonyKikke 10 votes
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I think it should just be reworked.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Kulvar wrote: »

Agree. I want some sort of continued progression on my account.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    LiquidPony wrote: »

Agree. I want some sort of continued progression on my account.

This.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Leveling shouldn't be made faster. It's already fast enough, if not too fast.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 💡
    i think being able to redistribute experience you gain after cp 810 to level 1 toons would be outstandingly helpful. I'd love that beyond reason. I love having alts but getting them to 50 takes months of struggle for me because i don't like playing without gear setups.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good 💡
    With 300+ cp to spare on my EU account it would be great if I could transfer them over to my NA account
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    As long as we get the option to keep just earning CP as now...
    The Moot Councillor
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably best to see how the entire system gets reworked. It may or may not work into their plans to have any sort of excess xp at all.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it would be nice to keep some sort of progression going, maybe on a per character basis rather than account wide.

The fact that you can get the XP for CP on an easy character to play and use that CP on all characters is wrong. It's very easy to get XP on a magsorg or magplar but try doing it on a stamDK tank.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I think it would be nice to keep some sort of progression going, maybe on a per character basis rather than account wide.

The fact that you can get the XP for CP on an easy character to play and use that CP on all characters is wrong. It's very easy to get XP on a magsorg or magplar but try doing it on a stamDK tank.

Please remind me why VR was replaced by CP?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer for just no is not available.

It is not needed. It is so easy and fast to get to level 50 the entire idea is not worth the time to implement.

Besides, we have zero idea what will come of the CP review. The cap is frozen while they do the review so even less reason to give this any consideration.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulque wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »

Please remind me why VR was replaced by CP?

VR was one of the worst ideas Zos came up with. Even back then when it took much more effort to get to lvl 50, that paled in comparison to how much the vet ranks required to cap, on every single character, Probably the words leveling system in any MMORPG, worst I have seen.

1 alliance to get to lvl 50 . 2 alliances to get to v10. The idea was just plain dumb.