The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constant trait changes

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you think zos is only doing that to keep the economy moving?....its all fun only having to retrait 1 char....but doing every few weeks on 10 is getting a bit tedious....
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    every few weeks? since when have divines and infused not been the two best traits for armor? Weapons i kinda get, but those have been infused for a long time now right?
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I change a trait is on a dropped item that is not in the preferred trait. And not all that often even for that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been using nirnhoned staves ever since Horns of the Reach. I know it lags behind infused and even precise now but I can't bring myself to change it again.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh? Traits changes with Morrowind last.

Unless ur a sorc then i hear you, Nerfmire rekt us
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1h did change
  • ShadowPaladin
    ShadowPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh... Did I miss something :confused: ..? Last time I changed Traits was with the Morrowind Chapter... Since that time I am still using the same Traits, the same Sets and even the same Race-Class combos… Ok, I must be fair and admit that I don't give anything about the Race passive at all, since I am not one of those Min-Max'ers :smirk:

Best regards
    Shadow
    Edited by ShadowPaladin on March 1, 2019 12:38AM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh... Did I miss something :confused: ..? Last time I changed Traits was with the Morrowind Chapter... Since that time I am still using the same Traits, the same Sets and even the same Race-Class combos… Ok, I must be fair and admit that I don't give anything about the Race passive at all, since I am not one of those Min-Max'ers :smirk:

Best regards
    Shadow

Butbut, but you're probably only doing 51.2K dps, instead of 51.25K. OMG!
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s probably not enough to even notice, but there was a flip from Infused to Divines large armor pieces on Magicka characters this patch. We lost the 9-10% racial multiplier on Max Magicka, and gained a new Shadow Stone that is worth using 7 divines.

Stamina DPS lost their Infused dual wield superiority to some combination of Nirnhined, Precise, and Sharpened.

Similarly, tanks don’t need Infused on their 1-handed weapon with the weak enchants, so they’ll be switching to Decisive, or maybe Defending in some cases.

And even for Magicka DPS, I’m hearing rumors that Precise may be outparsing Infused on the front bar staff.