Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Robust or Infused

WickidMexican
WickidMexican
✭✭✭
For my stamplar should i be running robust or infused or is the difference very small? Finally broke 40k on him trying to see what else i can tweak to push even more. Running briarheart, rele, stormfist. Might consider switching to veli and getting advance yokeda.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused is definitely better than Robust. It should increase your damage by 1-2%. You could even consider Bloodthirsty, since it's the only trait that will increase your Relequen and Stormfist damage (unaffected by max stamina or weapon damage).
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on February 28, 2019 6:25AM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused is only better if the jewelry is golden. Bloodthirsty is good sometimes, and even better if you have an execute.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe bloodthirsty is BiS if you can sustain ok.
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm i thought bloodthirsty wouldnt make much of a difference considering i have no execute.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm i thought bloodthirsty wouldnt make much of a difference considering i have no execute.

It boosts all damage below 25%. Also, if you are running any DW skills or Poison Injection, you have an execute.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It helps with that as ALL damage you do when they are under 25%.

It kinda depends what content you're doing too. If it's stuff where and execute phase is short than it might be useful (like VMA) and raw overall damage might beat it out.