The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Any ETA on Trial Loot Fix?

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Have they given an ETA yet on when they can fix the loot in Trial chests?
Trying to farm trial gear is quite a bit harder with chests dropping overland Craglorn sets
Beta tester November 2013
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No word yet on that, but you'll be happy to know that the occasional nirnhoned item dropping from AP boxes in Cyrodiil is getting worked on ASAP.
    Options
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, its going to make the farm for my second AY dagger even harder.

I really hope its fixed for the weekend but i assume we'll have to wait till the next scheduled maintenance.
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordGavus wrote: »
    Yeah, its going to make the farm for my second AY dagger even harder.

I really hope its fixed for the weekend but i assume we'll have to wait till the next scheduled maintenance.

Yea thats the last piece I need too, 1 lousy dagger. Getting real sick of living in HRC.
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options