The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dubious Camoran Throne

ruikkarikun
ruikkarikun
✭✭✭✭✭
Why the price after patch is x2 or even more?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the price after patch is x2 or even more?

It's in high demand right now with players changing their builds around to accommodate the racial changes and new armor sets ... supply is scarce since it only drops during an in-game holiday event.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 28, 2019 2:54AM
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jester Fest is coming soon!
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    No point paying for it at the moment as stated the jester festival is not far away so you have a chance to get it then for free
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...just wait a couple of weeks (it starts on the 21st). It's not really that rare of a drop. I barely played it last year and got one or 2 of them. And, last year's event was only 5 days. This year it's 12.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far this year I've gotten 8 jesters candy coins (something like that) and about ten princess delight recipes. No dubious. I was going for at least one to learn if not a second one to sell, but it seems RNGesus hates me.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far this year I've gotten 8 jesters candy coins (something like that) and about ten princess delight recipes. No dubious. I was going for at least one to learn if not a second one to sell, but it seems RNGesus hates me.

Got my first dubious this event today and I wasn’t asking rng gods for it, I didn’t even notice getting it until I went to bank everything

Yep it’s not got a good drop rate this year but it does drop
  • DamagedInc666
    DamagedInc666
    ✭✭
    I managed to get one on my third go, just keep at it I guess.