The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New guild Aught Six Gaming is recruiting players looking to accomplish daily tasks

mmcgibbo
mmcgibbo
✭✭✭
Aught Six Gaming is a brand new guild looking to provide a place where players can accomplish daily tasks without having to rely on random encounters. I can't tell you how many times I have asked every guild if they want to do the daily pledges and not even gotten a response. I'm looking to change this with this guild. I am looking only to recruit members that are willing and able to do these daily pledges every day around 5pm central time and are CP400 or higher. If these two requirements are not in your cards then I apologize but I do not want ghosts. I would much rather have 5-10 active players than 300 ghosts. And by active, I mean players that genuinely enjoy playing with each other. Anyone who is able to meet this criteria are more than welcome to come and try out the guild and see if they enjoy playing with each other! If this is something that you have also been wanting please reply below and I will send out invites as soon as possible!