The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP damage is a good change

Noctus
Noctus
✭✭✭✭✭
it gives a realistic chance for everyone to kill a person in a ballgroup. ballgroups are pretty much immortal in the game (u dont even need to take care of mechanics like blocking and dodging). im not so sure if damage in bg rly increased but if so it makes it even easier for me to kill nightblades before they cloak again. im running radiant light with the reach morph and its *** easy.

also the clear increase to siege weapons is also good now people have to think how to approach before u could just dance in the oil and dont give a ***. (just increase cost of those weapons depending on the damage they do)

now mechanically skilled people will dominate more than just gear carried guys
Edited by Noctus on February 27, 2019 7:24PM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, not all of us are bots with 40k health and put up siege at the sight of any enemy. Some of us actually like to fight our enemies instead of wearing plague doctors with a lightning staff and having a hot bar consist of only siege.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Sorry, not all of us are bots with 40k health and put up siege at the sight of any enemy. Some of us actually like to fight our enemies instead of wearing plague doctors with a lightning staff and having a hot bar consist of only siege.

as i said the cost have to increase so its not spammed but tactically used. the same "heal"bots u talk about run in ballgroups beeing unkillable.dancing in the oil like this refreshing water. laughing at any chrystal shards or whatever u throw at them. ignoring all game mechanics and tanking the skills like u hit em with wet noodles
    Edited by Noctus on February 27, 2019 8:49PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A damage increase in bgs is the last thing that’s needed.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »

as i said the cost have to increase so its not spammed but tactically used. the same "heal"bots u talk about run in ballgroups beeing unkillable.dancing in the oil like this refreshing water. laughing at any chrystal shards or whatever u throw at them. ignoring all game mechanics and tanking the skills like u hit em with wet noodles

Most pug Zergs consist of heal bots. If you think ball groups have heal bots you don’t know what a ball group is.
    Heal bots are also another issue since most zerglings are heal or tank bots that siege. So no. The hell with the new siege change
  • Revelzdevelz
    Revelzdevelz
    ✭✭✭
    new siege is awesome, let the tears flow!
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A damage increase in bgs is the last thing that’s needed.

It's the best change in two years. I super fun now.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭

32f.jpg

Siege
    • Fixed an issue where some siege damage could not be shielded, and some siege damage was higher than intended. We will be further investigating damage as whole with siege for future updates.
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »

32f.jpg

Siege
    • Fixed an issue where some siege damage could not be shielded, and some siege damage was higher than intended. We will be further investigating damage as whole with siege for future updates.

Smiley face.
    PC/EU server
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalixte wrote: »
    ATomiX96 wrote: »

32f.jpg

Siege

Smiley face.

:)
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, i get tilted when i have a high resistences toon but get 6k damage skills on death recap
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations