The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashes when logging into one specific character

Tanaka_Khan
Tanaka_Khan
✭✭✭
As the topic title says, when trying to log into one of my characters since the patch, my game crashes. There are 13 other characters on this account that all work fine, just this one.
Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    is the character by chance riding the silver dawn argent charger (the horse from the werewolf dlc)? If so, add to our many chimes about the issues (at least 2 of us have ehncountered this).
  • Tanaka_Khan
    Tanaka_Khan
    ✭✭✭
    YES!!!
    When I was last logged in I had just mounted that horse. This character is my "wolf hunter", even wears the motif for it.
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue, except it's 4/8 of my characters, and none of them are riding that mount. IN fact, they're not all riding the same mount as each other either.
    Same issue though; the characters that load, are perfectly fine. The ones that don't, crash on load every time.
    There's a few other people having the same/similar issue here.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5856771#Comment_5856771

I've made a few posts about it and sent a support ticket. Haven't heard anything back yet though.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+