The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Silver Dawn Argent Charger crashes the game

aussie500
aussie500
✭✭✭
Looked around and could not find a thread for this, but since the last patch this mount is bugged at least for me. Displays fine on the character load screen, but in the game if you try and mount it, it will not appear, just crash your game. And the game will continue to crash every time you try and load that character. I lost my original character and main crafter first, then lost 2 more characters testing out if it was the mount that caused the crash. None of my other mounts cause a problem, so I assume this one was reskinned to create the new mount for the collectors edition of the new DLC, and something was altered with the Silver Dawn mount. Please could someone fix the problem. :(

Or at least get rid of the mount so my characters can be loaded.
  • Tanaka_Khan
    Tanaka_Khan
    ✭✭✭
    +1 on this issue. I'm currently experiencing this exact issue myself.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we're working on a fix for this, but in the meantime if you turn off the mount upgrades in the Gameplay options menu, that should stop the crash from occurring.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    We would do this, for the characters affected, but we have no way to access the game controls settings unless we can log the characters on. If you could force them to dismount (mine is Aryzma Nightstar on account @Alassirana pc/na), we could go ahead and fix this.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We would do this, for the characters affected, but we have no way to access the game controls settings unless we can log the characters on. If you could force them to dismount (mine is Aryzma Nightstar on account @Alassirana pc/na), we could go ahead and fix this.

In that case, go ahead and submit a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com and someone from Support will be in touch to help.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket a while ago, but obviously nothing is going to happen in a hurry, maybe during the next maintenance downtime this bug might be fixed so we can actually load our characters.

I lost the same character twice before, once Daliana spent almost a week locked up in an inaccessible Hollow City, she was my only character back then, I had to make a new one just to play the game.