The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC - NA - AD] Rainbow Corps looking to add new snazzy people to our little family [Casual]

ticka_kicka
ticka_kicka
✭✭✭
Hi, name's Ruby and I run the Rainbow Corps guild. We are a small Aldmeri Dominion LGBT+ friendly guild (about 22 members). Being LGBT is not a requirement despite what our name might make you think lol. We're mostly PvE focused rn but as our guild gets stronger and we get more members we will be doing PvP (for the Dominion). We have a discord server as well for any folks that would like join and have snazzy chats or join in our bi weekly movie nights. We are also currently working towards adding a functional Guild Hall but progress is slow there at the moment. Mostly we just want some more snazzy people that want to make some friends and would like to quest, raid, dungeoneer, and PvP in the near future. Btw you dont NEED to be AD to join but is recommended.

If you're interested either message or reply here, DM me on discord Ruby#6003, or add/message me in game @ticka-kicka
  • PrincessQuill
    PrincessQuill
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm interested! My main is AD and I'm a newish player. ***, friendly, looking for a small happy guild!
  • ticka_kicka
    ticka_kicka
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm interested! My main is AD and I'm a newish player. ***, friendly, looking for a small happy guild!

Hi hi! Would love to add you! Add me in game or on discord and i will add you next im on (I'll be on all day tomorrow cuz i legit have no life lol)
    Edited by ticka_kicka on March 12, 2019 10:45AM
  • Xanaah
    Xanaah
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would pvp ever be a requirement in your guild. I'm just not a big pvp person, but I (very casually..lol) do dungeons. Ooohh, are there any requirements in your guild? LIke must have a mic or must wear tie dye on Friday or anything in between that?
  • ticka_kicka
    ticka_kicka
    ✭✭✭
    Xanaah wrote: »
    Hi, would pvp ever be a requirement in your guild. I'm just not a big pvp person, but I (very casually..lol) do dungeons. Ooohh, are there any requirements in your guild? LIke must have a mic or must wear tie dye on Friday or anything in between that?

Pvp is only a requirement to advanced to the last two ranks in our guild (which is really only bragging rights tbh). Lol no no tie dye fridays haha but we do do discord events where we watch shows and movies together but these are optional. And no no requirments so you can be inactive for a year and we wouldnt kick you but you might get a concerned Ruby (me....im weird lol) in your DMs checking if things are alright. Also no mic is fine we have text channels for people with no mic that want to chat with people in voice so we're totes okay with no mics
  • Xanaah
    Xanaah
    Soul Shriven
    I sent you a mail in game. It's the same name as on here...unless I missed an a somewher.
  • illathrael
    illathrael
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you a (rather lengthy - sorry!) message in-game, same username as here!