Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mouse movement delay after Wrathstone patch

Ankaridan
Ankaridan
✭✭✭
Since today's patch my mouse seems to be experiencing input delay on movements, where I will have to make the same movement 2 or 3 times for the cursor to register inside the client. This seems to repeatedly occur after roughly ~1 hour of play. If I alt-tab to desktop, the issue disappears. Alt-tab back into game, the issue returns. Relogging to character select or using /reloadui DOES fix the problem. Minor annoyance.

I accept that addons or related issues could be at fault and have not thoroughly tested accordingly; since this issue only appeared today, I am inquiring to see if any others are experiencing similar issues or if mine is an isolated case (and thus more likely, addon-related).

Anyone else have this problem today?