The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE Vet but ESO semi-noob LF social PvE Guild

Field
Field
Soul Shriven
Greetings, so as you might have guess from the title, i am looking for a guild, a PvE guild even.
I came back to ESO because of my other main mmo has completely gone down the drain leaving me time to fully invest in ESO without looking back, and i'm enjoying the heck out of it.
So what am i looking for specifically? Well, I've always been into higher levels of pve content, used to raid on a very high level in WoW etc so i am looking to get into trials as well as vet dungeons. My CP is fairly low (190ish) so still have some grinding to do, as well as fixing up some beginner set. I'd like to see the guild be somewhat social, i have no problem with voice chat and prefer it over text chat, and the smaller/close knit the better. I'd like to see the guild having an age preference of 18+.
I main a magsorc atm.
Some stuff about me. I'm 23 and from Sweden. I'm relaxed and easy going and enjoy socializing. I make crude jokes and have a bitter taste for SJW bullcrap when it gets thrown in my face.
I could go on and on, but if there's any place out there i'd fit leave me a message.
Thanks, Sam
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Well, i'm confused, are you looking for a social/casual guild or an endgame guild?

If what you want to find is a casual small guild, where everybody knows your name kinda thing, then check us out: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/62914/blades-mature-casual-pve-pvp-ebonheart-pact#latest

We're pretty small, pretty casual, most of our members are 18+ and we have been around since early access. The guild management also consists pretty much of veterans that have played the game for years. We're pretty friendly and people who join us tend to stick around (around 10% of new members leave on their own). We don't have any major weekly events nor do we grind endgame, but you can usually get a group for pretty much anything during peak hours.

Hit me up in-game or send me a message here if it strikes your fancy. My handle in-game is @SoulPT