The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Player (CP 175) got a few questions about Race Change, Factions, Twinks and so on

sofeenhaft
Dear Community,

i play teso since january, maining a magplar primary as as healer, secundary as a dps (solo, battlegrounds sometimes). Now i have a few questions and decided to collect them in one thread, maybe none of them is to complicated to overfill this single topic. okay lets start

1) i have a magplar who is vampire too - i like the "fast stealth" but i hate the look, my initial character look of an dark dunmer looked pretty cool, now i cant event see the tatoos or something like this :( i think every race looks white'n'nerdy when become vampire - so it's equal which race i pick apart from the mechanical benefits. so heres my question: would it be the better choice for a primary healer and just secondary dps (when needed) to change my race to breton or maybe altmer?

2) i consider to twink, maybe a stamina nightblade with all those skills my main don't pick - the opposite of him - to expierence the "full game" - thats my point. it should be a pure dps, don't want to tank. i like to pvp, especially battlegrounds - what would be a good pick for that? bosmer? imperial? is one better than the other?

3) if i'm twinking - is it better to have one twink of each faction or all twinks in one faction? in terms of "achieve" all goals in game?

4) is vampire a must have in pvp? does viable builds exist where vampire doenst matter or be more a flaw than a benefit? (especially for "stealth"-based builds???) -> this would solve my "*** look"-problem a lot :)

Thanks alot and sry for my bad english