The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bosmers and performance

Nerftheforums
Nerftheforums
✭✭✭✭✭
Bosmer feels SOOOOOOOOO good in open world solo pvp. That change to movement speed is bae. Loving it, thanks zos.

On the other hand, I felt the performance of pvp on pc EU has increased a bit? I mean yesterday I played the whole evening and afternoon after the patch dropped and had really little lag. Is it really happening? In cyro becoming playable for real? *-*
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer feels SOOOOOOOOO good in open world solo pvp. That change to movement speed is bae. Loving it, thanks zos.

On the other hand, I felt the performance of pvp on pc EU has increased a bit? I mean yesterday I played the whole evening and afternoon after the patch dropped and had really little lag. Is it really happening? In cyro becoming playable for real? *-*

I did too notice better performance in cyrodiil (sotha EU). I hope its not just because double siege damage bug breaking big ball groups before they cause lag.
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is our Goddess Coldfire Ballista coming to deliver us from zergs and balls!!! Ok balls and zergs use em but soon log because they don't like the kind of fights they create.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad they released bosmer as it was from PTS, the class really feels like it has an identity now and it can compete with any of the other stam races.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    So glad they released bosmer as it was from PTS, the class really feels like it has an identity now and it can compete with any of the other stam races.

For pvp it is really good man. I LOVE the changes. I gained more recovery which allowed me to slot an extra wd glyph, I have more stam and the movement speed is unvaluable. 10/10 with bosmers as far as I'm concerned (sorry rpers, I don't sneak my quests around).
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tested bosmer, orc and dark elf on BGs and they are clearly overperforming if you tend to roll dodge

bosmer -> top-notch
    orc -> very strong for non-bow setup
    dark elf -> OKish
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've tested bosmer, orc and dark elf on BGs and they are clearly overperforming if you tend to roll dodge

bosmer -> top-notch
    dark elf -> OKish

Oh, i was planning to change my stam DK to dunmer for extra magicka(very helpful for dk), but now im thinking about bosmer.
    Edited by Czirne on February 26, 2019 3:14PM
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czirne wrote: »

bosmer -> top-notch
    dark elf -> OKish

Oh, i was planning to change my stam DK to dunmer for extra magicka(very helpful for dk), but now im thinking about bosmer.

well, I'm speaking of stamNB. If I were you I'd roll an orc since I don't normally use bow on my stamDK. Up to you ;)
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."