The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Creating Non-playable Races

Kallykat
Kallykat
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I highly doubt ZOS will add another playable race to the game, but that doesn't stop me from pretending. The pics below are possible non-playable race characters I designed. Keep in mind that I'm only using what's available in the standard character creation here. (I realize there are accessories/skins/polymorphs that would help, but these are just in the creation screen.) Constructive feedback is appreciated. Also, feel free to post your own screenshots if you have a pretend non-playable race character or want to try your hand at designing one.

Ayleid (from Altmer):
kn6yfiix8qjq.png

Goblin (from Orc):
ewr5fnwa2iqd.png

Maormer (from Altmer):
yw8p2hy4cbrh.png

Sinistral Mer (from Bosmer):
wfnsh2gymlzl.png

Tang Mo (from Khajiit):
se3p06ckj29s.png

Dwemer (from Bosmer):
kfyf73kdkn9e.png