The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Wrathstone Furniture

menathradiel
menathradiel
✭✭✭✭
I got a couple of the new furnitures from Wrathstone dungeons and I though people might be interested in seeing how they look.

This is the Garlas Alpinia, Tall
m6kjs6cziftj.png

This is the Magna-Geode
jqo537qsj7gz.png

Tank Girl
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magna-geode..... *Flashes back to skyrim*
    “A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON”
    *Shudders*
    Nope nope nope uh-uh I ain’t falling for it this time Meridia!

I like the new plant though :smile:
    May find a place in my Psijic flowerbeds
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are also several new items available from Rolis Hlaalu. I don't have any pictures, but Coco posted some.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • DragonHeart000
    ooo, I quite like this one you got:

jqo537qsj7gz.png

Gonna have to get that for myself.
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple of the new furnitures from Wrathstone dungeons and I though people might be interested in seeing how they look.

This is the Garlas Alpinia, Tall
    m6kjs6cziftj.png

This is the Magna-Geode
    jqo537qsj7gz.png

Does that geode have a description
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Shudders*

Oh, ha! Yes it does look like Meridia's Beacon, though it is not white. XD

Aliyavana wrote: »
    Does that geode have a description

Just a standard housing item description.
    y3501nzdxmp0.png
    Tank Girl
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the new silver kettle selling for 100k on guild vendors. The stove and salt lamp were at least reasonable at 20k each.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Shudders*

Oh, ha! Yes it does look like Meridia's Beacon, though it is not white. XD

That’s what Meridia wants us to think, Meridia thinks a respray can disguise the beacon :grimace: Shadow will not fall for it, Shadow sees through the disguise
    :lol:
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How can you get those items? Just from completing the dungeons, are they rng based?
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can you get those items? Just from completing the dungeons, are they rng based?

I usually got mine thru looting containers. I cant say I ever got any from mobs.
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭

I got them in the Depths of Malatar dungeon from looting, it's RNG-based whether you get them or not.

carly wrote: »
    I saw the new silver kettle selling for 100k on guild vendors. The stove and salt lamp were at least reasonable at 20k each.

It depends what the materials are to make the kettle - if it needs something like chromium plating then 100k is reasonable.
    Edited by menathradiel on February 26, 2019 6:09PM
    Tank Girl
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭

I got them in the Depths of Malatar dungeon from looting, it's RNG-based whether you get them or not.

carly wrote: »

It depends what the materials are to make the kettle - if it needs something like chromium plating then 100k is reasonable.

Yes I understand that and my issue is not with the player charging that given it might require a rare or expensive item. My issue is that crafting furniture isn't cheaper overall for the crafter so that items are more accessible to players who rely on the guild vendors to purchase them.