The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New daily writ reward amounts?

Jolipinator
Jolipinator
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
From the patch notes:
Instead of only receiving material from a lower tier than your crafting passive rank, you will now receive a distribution of materials with the majority of the materials being for your current material tier based on passive rank.
You will also receive a small amount of material for your next tier to allow you to stockpile a bit in advance so when you rank up, you will have the materials you need to keep going.
You will still receive a small amount of materials randomly chosen from a previous tier in order to support making equipment for lower level characters.

Can a PC player tell me the amounts of the different materials they received doing a writ after the patch? I'm trying to calculate the amount of materials I will need for 10 characters to do writs during 14 days of the anniversary event, so this information will be very helpful to me. Thanks.
PS5 EU.