The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Massive FPS Drop After Patch

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok just got into the game and I have a massive FPS drop, over 40 FPS down from normal. And it is fluctuating like crazy. It's hovering around 30-50 when it's usually 80-110. The game is jerky and for me I consider this unplayable. What's going on? I'm on PC NA and my computer is a gaming machine so I know it can handle it, and of course this started right after logging in after this patch. My game settings are already lower so lowering it any further is not an option as the game will look like crap. All addons are updated, but I disabled them anyway to see and nope.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I've been on a gaming PC and a lower end laptop both today and they were behaving as normal (FPS etc). Since you tested disabling all addons my next suggestion would be rename the usersettings file in case that got messed up somehow in the patch, if that doesn't work maybe try repairing.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do. TY!
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso