The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Make the user agreements more legible, please

TigerSeptim
TigerSeptim
✭✭
I know, it must be done: when you log into ESO for the first time, you have to read (or skim through) the EULA, privacy policy, etc. But could the font of those agreements be made larger, in-game? I have a small screen by modern standards- just 27"- yet I always set the resolution at 1920x1080 in hopes that text will be more legible. In this case, it doesn't help.

Already it's bad enough having to read the fine print before playing. Now if only the fine print were a bit less fine, I'd be grateful- and, no doubt, so will others.

Take care-
TigerSeptim
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called mice type for a reason. You're not expected to actually read it, and they'd really rather you didn't. Sad but usually true.
    forever stuck in combat
  • TigerSeptim
    TigerSeptim
    ✭✭
    Ohtimbar wrote: »
    It's called mice type for a reason. You're not expected to actually read it, and they'd really rather you didn't. Sad but usually true.

I hadn't heard of it being called "mice type". The good news is, Zenimax does make the terms available at their website, and in a reasonable typeface.