The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current performance tweaks?

Casowen
Casowen
✭✭✭
I was going through old ESO performance tweaking methods and alot of them seem no longer valid since they where from years ago, so im open to suggestions. For me, lowering the view distance is what gives the most performance, while maxing everything else out or setting it to minimum only gives a nominal performance boost. Im not sure what it is about the distance, since I have more then enough free VRam and DDR4 Ram. Looking at live performance numbers, the GPU and CPU utilization is an average of about 35% with the occasional spikes, so higher resource usage is in order.

Specs: Mech-15 with Liquid Metal repaste and nothing goes past 81c in a hot room.
GTX 1070
I7-7700hq
32gb 2666mhz DDR4 @ CL15
1tb nvme

A drivers and software up to date.