The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we have this house available for buying in the game?

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
I took a few screenshots of this church that I found in Cyrodiil the other day, Temple of the Ancestor Moths near Kingscrest Keep, and since we have so many houses available that are based on current structures that are in the game already (Velothie reverie, Strident Spring Demesne, Elinhir Private Arena, and many many others) i thought it would be cool to have it available as a home that we can buy, the place looks awesome and it is abandoned in Cyrodiil like most of the rest of the buildings there XD.
Here are the screenshots:
pcjh4jruimae.png
lgrs5fdc2s20.png
wf0no7ea04wl.png

If anyone knows who should we tag for this kind of thing please add it in the post :)

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want that little locked up house in the city in Coldharbour.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes a nice church, but who would want to live in a church? Maybe if you are RPing some sort of Bishop of Mara or something?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • DragonHeart000
    It's a really nice place but it doesn't seem much like a house and as such wouldn't really fit as one. Granted if it was a house I would consider buying it but I am still furnishing the last house I bought.
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
    Options
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    It makes a nice church, but who would want to live in a church? Maybe if you are RPing some sort of Bishop of Mara or something?

I mean, my house is a museum XD
    Options
  • skypantherb14_ESO
    I would really like a place like this to call my own. A church/temple, or the like, would be great for people that RP templars, or even some of the darker guilds/classes; A Vampire Necromancer would fit right in.
    Options
  • TaliColdwater
    TaliColdwater
    ✭✭✭
    That'd be a gorgeous home. <3
    Options
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that temple. And there are so many other locales in Cyro I would love to see as houses. I wish we could actually have housing in Cyro, tho I know that's not possible since you can port in/out of the zone except at wayshrines.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember visiting this place. Where is it located ?

Nevermind... I went there a very long time ago.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on February 26, 2019 10:10PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Actually, it reminds me of a converted church I saw a few years ago in Lincolnshire.

People live in them, here.

More to the point, the furnishing limit would make it hard to both convert it and furnish it, as always.
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 27, 2019 10:21AM
    Options
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glass wrote: »
    it is abandoned in Cyrodiil like most of the rest of the buildings there XD
    Abandoned? What about all of the attendants walking around and doing their jobs? There are at least half a dozen NPCs there... I know this because it's one of my favorite locations in the zone :)
    Edited by Tatanko on February 27, 2019 1:20PM
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
    Options
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    it is abandoned in Cyrodiil like most of the rest of the buildings there XD
    Abandoned? What about all of the attendants walking around and doing their jobs? There are at least half a dozen NPCs there... I know this because it's one of my favorite locations in the zone :)

XD Well, what I mean is human abandoned, npc still go to mass.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought the little house in Sadrith Mora that Sun-In-Shadow had would make a great house.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcjh4jruimae.png

Found another instance of this church today. Who can tell me the name of the place?

x5Mj7MT.png
    Options
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    pcjh4jruimae.png

Found another instance of this church today. Who can tell me the name of the place?

x5Mj7MT.png

Is that the cathedral of Akatosh? I cannot access to it so I'm not sure but figured it because of the order of the hour banners. Awesome!
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcjh4jruimae.png

x5Mj7MT.png

Is that the cathedral of Akatosh? I cannot access to it so I'm not sure but figured it because of the order of the hour banners. Awesome!

Yes it is!
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the stained glass windows of the Divines in these places as well - I wish the luxury vendor would self stuff like this.
    Options
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. that would make a wonderful home. too bad it wouldn't have enough furnishing slots as all of my homes don't thus far. :'(
    Options
  • miffyjupiter
    miffyjupiter
    ✭✭
    I WISH I CAN BUY SOME NPC to put inside my home, let them singing and dancing in my house , or drinking mead, fishing, or help to look after my home, that will be perfect ......

A home without other people to live with, I always feel so lonely....... hope this will come true in future DLC :'(
    Edited by miffyjupiter on March 8, 2019 5:52PM
    Options
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glass Did you want something like this ...? ;)

Just added each of them as new FX to Essential Housing Tools under the Building Materials category. <3

nqezrvrz2dy4.png
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, R_K!
    Options
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @Glass Did you want something like this ...? ;)

Just added each of them as new FX to Essential Housing Tools under the Building Materials category. <3

nqezrvrz2dy4.png

Oh wow! I was talking to you in game and I didn't realize you posted this here . Definitely this is an amazing start, Now I have the windows I just need the church XD
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We all know the fate of the chapel in Kvatch...
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
    Options