The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pro/Con Elemental Weapon v Clifracer Damage Morph

alexj4596b14_ESO
alexj4596b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Clif Racer: Healing from passives, Descent damage.

No Burst, boring and mistargeting.

Elemental Weapon: high Damage, synergizes well with proc sets, works for all weapons. bursty. Also gives addition protection when blocking.

No healing, stupid quest line. No bounces from class passives.

Did I miss anything?
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ele weapon is highly dependent on a ping-prone mechanic and as a result may not do damage at all if you aren't very careful with your weaving.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ZeroXFF wrote: »
    Ele weapon is highly dependent on a ping-prone mechanic and as a result may not do damage at all if you aren't very careful with your weaving.

So for PvP this may cause more problems then help gain DPS on the warden?
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ele weapon causes concussion, burn, or minor maim from frost, so it's very useful. Not to mention does a lot of dmg. I'm pretty sure it does more dmg than cliff racer but up to you
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find them both tedious and almost never use either.

Pressing the same button repeatedly is not fun.

Alternating between pressing a keyboard button and mouse button is possibly worse.

At least they both look pretty.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    Ele weapon causes concussion, burn, or minor maim from frost, so it's very useful. Not to mention does a lot of dmg. I'm pretty sure it does more dmg than cliff racer but up to you

Yah I'm kinda hung on this, ele weapon gives way more damage but the bird gives survivability and some damage but it be avoid it so much easier.
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on February 24, 2019 10:02PM