The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2h PvE Nightblade Sets

Nellzer
Nellzer
✭✭✭
Hey All,

I'm looking to see if anyone has any great 2h nightblade builds for PvE. The few out there are pretty outdated, and the main one leverages War Machine which I'm not particularly interested in following. Looking more for a build that's good for overland farming (Spellscar), vet dungeons, vMA, etc. I'm not worried about skill setups etc, just looking to see if anyone has good set combos that pull 30-35k+ DPS.

I'm trying out Hunding's + Spriggans/Briarheart/Michanical Acuity/Leviathan with Veli, but just testing the waters to see if anyone has anything proven, again while not running War Machine.

Thanks!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never really tried 2H in PvE on a NB.
    You might try the sets considered meta right now and see how that fares with 2H instead of DW.

Relequin armor,
    advancing yokeda jewlery and weapons (can't get bow so use relequin (I got one on normal CR final boss coffer) until you can get vMA bow or use vMA if you have it)
    selenes or velidreth monster.

I'm doing just over 30 with that but with DW instead of 2H and a relequin bow. My rotation isn't perfect yet so there is room to improve those numbers
    Edited by Katahdin on February 26, 2019 6:23PM
    Beta tester November 2013