The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need claricifation about drop in HM

UntrustedExistenz
UntrustedExistenz
✭✭✭
Hello, I need a clarification about drop rate from base game vet dungs with HM.
Is there a bigger chance for drop from this mode than on standard vet? Saw a lot posts here and on reddit and I'm bit confused (these drops could change in last years).
I'm interested in jewelery and don't know it's necessary to start hm every time.
<PC EU>
Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both vet and vet HM drop 1 monster helm and 1 weapon/jewelry. And no, the game dont read your thoughts and dont know the meta to drop better items on HM

Although after some patch there are more drops from chests on vet than on normal, but I take it you do vet anyway
    Edited by commdt on February 22, 2019 1:38PM
    Rawr
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No difference in whatever drops on final boss fight in Vet or Vet HM. Only difference is for an Achievement or if it's the Pledge and you want two Undaunted Keys from HM complete.
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    Praise the Divines! Thanks for your fast response .
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.