The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3 vs 3 my rump

darjobuno
darjobuno
✭✭✭
When are we going to get over this 3 vs 3 thing? I am constantly getting killed by both of the opposing teams at the same time and the last BG I was just in both teams were camping under our spawn waiting to pick us off as we hit the ground. I bugged it with a picture of both teams below us looking up at my team in our spawn. Come to your senses please! A contest is 1 team vs 1 team. Any time you throw a 3rd team in the mix you are making room for exploitation. I WILL NOT play a BG again until it becomes a true contest of 1 team vs 1 team. Period end of sentence. Stop trying to make this broke 3 vs 3 thing be any more than a tool for large PvP guilds to stroke their egos with members in multi-factions and multiple BG teams entering BGs at the same time.
No longer swimming upstream
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the 3vs3 angle, not many games do this. Very rarely you get a gentleman’s agreement for 2 underdog teams to team up vs the premade or at least dominating team, but its rare to see 2 teams team up on the third team of equal power (never seen that in fact).
    I’d like it if they would alternate though, and mix in some 1vs1. Maybe with 6 players per team.

But their first priority should be to fix the damn battlegrounds not starting!
    Edited by LordTareq on February 22, 2019 4:04PM
  • darjobuno
    darjobuno
    ✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    I actually like the 3vs3 angle, not many games do this. Very rarely you get a gentleman’s agreement for 2 underdog teams to team up vs the premade or at least dominating team, but its rare to see 2 teams team up on the third team of equal power (never seen that in fact).
    I’d like it if they would alternate though, and mix in some 1vs1. Maybe with 6 players per team.

But their first priority should be to fix the damn battlegrounds not starting!

I believe that is based off your skill level. The longer you have to wait is because you are of a higher skill level. That is what I was told anyways.
    No longer swimming upstream