The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help, perma ping of 400+

• rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D':
    at a place nobody knows
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Leeched wrote: »
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Leeched wrote: »
    I can't buy crowns anymore cause I have a perma ping of 400+

Wait how does this effect buying crowns.

I will answer your question with a question: why should I buy crowns if the part of the game I play doesnt work?
    Also title is clickbait much to get ZOS attention

Oh you're being a petulant child by admitting you're clickbaiting. The game works perfectly for me. Just stick to battlegrounds if your potato can't handle Cyrodil. There's lots of forum posts about Cyrodil issues, but do you know how hard it is to try and fix and get enough server space for Cyrodil to be able to handle 100+ people per instance, while loading delve and overground Enemies AND also have imperial Sewers and then also the overland anchors.

Please if you can fix it all by yourself apply for a job at ZoS and fix it yourself.

EDIT: READ SOME PATCHNOTES/DEV COMMENTS. THEY'RE ACTUALLY ATTEMPTING TO FIX CYRODIL ISSUES. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE POSTS ABOUT CYRODIL FLOODING THE FORUMS PLEASE/THANK YOU

Camelot unchained just did a stress test with 3000+ players fighting on the same Server instance and the Server was able to handle it.

ESO already struggles with a 10v10.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just clickbait. I doubt it works, since it isn't as if ZOS wants lag. They have enough people complaining, that they know there is a problem without veiled threats of money loss. Game companies want to have good, working games, so the money continues to flow.
    Edited by klowdy1 on February 21, 2019 11:56AM
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    i think we should necro some ancient forum threads so forum janitors can actually do some real work
  • voldran
    voldran
    ✭✭
    Mizael wrote: »
    I tough that with Eso live they would see the wrongs things going on with pvp, at least on BG, but i guess they didn't

Some player told me that there is less lag in BGs. So this is why they probably did not notice anything. Let them log to Sotha EU in prime time and see how well it runs for them.
    Sotha PC EU
    Dravron Stormwing - MagSorc || Voldros Nightwing - MagBlade || Zorvo Morningstar - MagPlar || Dracos Nightwing - Mag/Stam DK
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K, u lot enjoy your 400+ ping and 10 fps