Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Upcoming Elsweyr Preview Event @ ZOS

• Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Gratz All!

Great to see Zos working with members of the Community. As someone who is in no way an endgame player it is good to see we are represented. Saw that the Class Reps said that the new dungeons would be fine on normal. Would have felt more confident about that, and the ability to unlock the start of the dragon story, if that recommendation had come from the likes of this team.
    Options
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Many familiar names

Hey @MissBizz @Woeler

:P

Sad I retired from ESO back in the day and making vids about it.

I play again though
    Edited by xMovingTarget on February 20, 2019 7:57PM
    Options
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Are they allowed to bring a +1?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FNjgANmBUmdBOo%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1

Technically I'm bringing +2 but I think that's a special accommodation since I can't exactly kick them out yet...
    [edit] to clarify in case people don't get the joke... I'm pregnant with twins. Not actually bringing 2 full grown humans. lol
    Congrats MissBizz :):)
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uriellos wrote: »
    That you guys aren't inviting @Fengrush is kinda of a disgrace in my opinion...

I am guessing there is a temptation to measure his height with dollar bills.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats guys, make good decisions and don't forget to nerf Sorc
    Options
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Have fun testing all the things! :)
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bekkael wrote: »
    Do any of those people play on console?

This is something that is very relevant to me, and I'm sure many others as well. It would be nice if console players were made to feel more included and part of the community with previews etc. Cause I gotta be honest, as an Xbox player I often feel like the ugly, unwanted kid in the family, whereas my smart, beautiful sibling (PC gamers) get all the attention and are lavished with gifts and the best of everything, while Xbox and my twin, PS4, get old leftovers.

We just want love too, Daddy-ZOS!

xynode plays on ps4 but I'm pretty certain that none of them play on xbox. Im also pretty certain there are no xbox class reps, and only the one on ps4. And again, im also pretty certain that there are no console, mainly, pvp players.. Im sure xynode pvps but from everything i've seen his main focus is pve. And this, to me, is sad.

Get used of feeling that way, many of us do, and it doesnt seem to be changing anytime soon.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to update their friends list. Some of those guest don't even talk about ESO anymore.
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is something that is very relevant to me, and I'm sure many others as well. It would be nice if console players were made to feel more included and part of the community with previews etc. Cause I gotta be honest, as an Xbox player I often feel like the ugly, unwanted kid in the family, whereas my smart, beautiful sibling (PC gamers) get all the attention and are lavished with gifts and the best of everything, while Xbox and my twin, PS4, get old leftovers.

If I could agree more I would!!!!

If anything I feel like Xbox EU is the last to be thought of when it comes to the Xmas cards
    Options
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    ZOS needs to update their friends list. Some of those guest don't even talk about ESO anymore.

Wait...whats ESO?
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
    Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically I'm bringing +2 but I think that's a special accommodation since I can't exactly kick them out yet...
    [edit] to clarify in case people don't get the joke... I'm pregnant with twins. Not actually bringing 2 full grown humans. lol

Are you having twins?

Edit i clicked on spoiler.

Congrats ..
    Edited by firedrgn on February 20, 2019 10:22PM
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »

Are you having twins?

Yes (it's in the spoiler)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Annuliel
    Annuliel
    ✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »

xynode plays on ps4 but I'm pretty certain that none of them play on xbox. Im also pretty certain there are no xbox class reps, and only the one on ps4. And again, im also pretty certain that there are no console, mainly, pvp players.. Im sure xynode pvps but from everything i've seen his main focus is pve. And this, to me, is sad.

Get used of feeling that way, many of us do, and it doesnt seem to be changing anytime soon.

Xynode plays on xbox, he plays on all platforms on both EU and US :)
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shimmer wrote: »
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Wait...whats ESO?

Some kind of fancy magic trick... I think.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Much excite! And don’t worry everyone! I plan on making sure that I bring all of your concerns regarding imperials to the table.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you having twins? Or are you just rolling up an alt?
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

make sure you do not teach them too much during a double xp week, avoid giving them any scrolls that look suspicious as you want don't want them to grow too fast
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 21, 2019 12:24AM
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

🙏 Make sure healer role has something to bring to trials.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have fun you lot, and be thorough! :smile:

Congrats!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Annuliel wrote: »

That might be true, I have no idea but ill take your word for it. I've only watched a couple of his videos and they were ps4 or pc. But thats not the point, what im talking about is someone who plays on xbox daily. For example, I have accounts on PC and xbox, EU and NA, but I play xbox NA daily. Thats my main account.

We should have a class rep that mainly plays xbox. Pvp and pve, but tbh I dont think the system makes much difference so I'm not worried about it.
    Edited by eso_lags on February 21, 2019 3:38AM
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina could we have some actual details of the test? Date? Time?
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what to do with this information. Wish everyone a nice trip, I guess?

Have a nice trip everyone!
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Annuliel wrote: »

Most players ZOS listed are truly amazing including @MissBizz , @xynode , @Dottzgaming and @Woeler
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    *makes sad faces* No Necromancer preview for me.

Enjoy yourselves all! :smile:

You deserve to be in the list @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • RyvenMDR
    RyvenMDR
    ✭✭
    Congrats to all listed!! Super excited to hear what they have to have say!
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Last week, we brought in our Class Reps to do some playtesting of the upcoming Necromancer class and provide us with some early feedback. The time they were able to spend with the class was extremely valuable to our team, and they’ll be able to talk more about their time here later next month.

In two weeks, we’re excited to be hosting a number of prominent members of the ESO community at ZOS to also have an early look at the Necromancer, as well as the zone of Elsweyr and Sunspire Trial. In addition to providing us with additional feedback, this visit will allow them to answer a lot of your questions later next month before it’s playable during PAX East.

Our goal was to make sure many different playstyles and global creators are included. Some of these players stream, while others create guides or manage websites. Some you may recognize from social media or the forums, and others run popular guilds.  Some players focus more on quests or dungeons, others gravitate more toward PvP or even housing. What they all have in common is a long-time passion for ESO and its community; we’re thrilled to have them arriving soon and can’t wait until they can share more information with you. The list of players in attendance includes the following:
    • Casual Ranger
    • ClassyKatie
    • Dottz Gaming
    • Kevduit
    • KyleDempsterStudios
    • LordRichter
    • MissBizz
    • Ninja614
    • Shimmer
    • Tea the Khajiit
    • Woeler
    • Xynode

This is cool @ZOS_GinaBruno are these all PC players out of interest, and NA (apologies i don't know everyone)

Sharing the love for this stuff would be cool. Like getting Console class reps etc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Have fun with the necromancer, it is great :smile:
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats to all invite and the biggest congratulation to MissBizz.

It is great to see ZOS putting in the effort to make this a great and outstanding year.

As far as console's class rep go, I don't think their is any. At least one person not on PC was invited. This one reason I believe the UI is not improved more as PC has so many add-ons that change the game and make it easier to do certain things and keep count of abilities and tell you when to block, dodge or kite etc. We maybe many (console) but are not the same in their eyes.
    Options
  • SwedishMini
    SwedishMini
    ✭✭✭
    Pressure them to add class change. K thx.

Bought summerset in hope that they would add class change soon, not spending another dime on this game until I can actually play the class I want without having to start over.
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Congrats to all invite and the biggest congratulation to MissBizz.

It is great to see ZOS putting in the effort to make this a great and outstanding year.

As far as console's class rep go, I don't think their is any. At least one person not on PC was invited. This one reason I believe the UI is not improved more as PC has so many add-ons that change the game and make it easier to do certain things and keep count of abilities and tell you when to block, dodge or kite etc. We maybe many (console) but are not the same in their eyes.

We actually talk to the devs quite a bit about how console players can get closer to PC levels, the ingame bufftracker being one of them. It's plain awful, not customisable and basically impossible to reliably track something on there. There is no rep that plays on console, but some of us are in Console Discords for that exact reason!
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options