The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Let me login at a friends house!

Ecstatica
Ecstatica
✭✭✭
I share a home with my girl and it's my place to go when I want to refine, relax or get away from the hustle of Tamriel! I go there every session to log out, but when I log in I'm immediately in the middle of a busy bank or something, typically with a load of mail and messages to process.

One change I would love, and that would REALLY improve my gaming experience, is it I could log in at that home so I have time to get up to speed before venturing out (#roleplay4life).

We also share a guild home and have similar issues there. If our guildies could log in at the guild house it'd help to make it more of a community place.
Filthy Gorgeous
(PC/EU)
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be such a game changer. When we first log in there is so much processing with MM and other addons that it really a drag to sit there and hope you dont crash. This is a roleplaying game let us roleplay. A little QoL change would make such huge difference.
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a nice idea but not without technical problems.

Houses have player limits. Something like this could quickly see a spike in people exceeding that limit because LOTS of players would want to do this. Sure they could code it to dump excess people outside. But that creates a psychological problem of people being frustrated with the limit and dumped outside.

"The limit is too small! I keep getting kicked out! You suck!!!!"