The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

about the chests fornitures

Malthazar
Malthazar
✭✭
can i get only buying the design in the specific vendor or woth crowns?
can't i buy it in guild stores? i have only the standart game and bank/inventory is killing me
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage chests can be bought with crowns, Tel Var Stones, or master writ vouchers (requires the achivevement for doing 100 master writs.)
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 20, 2019 12:50AM
  • Malthazar
    Malthazar
    ✭✭
    Storage chests can be bought with crowns, Tel Var Stones, or master writ vouchers (requires the achivevement for doing 100 master writs.)

so there's no way to buy it in a guild store?
    well, it will take a while then
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crown chests: These can be bought off players with gold (with the crown gifting system)

Tel Var chests: These are expensive and will take you the longest time tbh, But slow and steady wins the race. Just farm mobs in the IC sewers and attach yourself to any IC boss farming group.

Master Writt Voucher Chests; does not need the achievement to buy, 100 vouchers for the small ones and 200 for the big ones. These CAN be easy to get if you have a full crafter, if not just farm tel vars and gold for option 1 and 2.
    Edited by Kikke on February 20, 2019 12:20PM
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »
    crown chests: These can be bought off players with gold (with the crown gifting system)

Tel Var chests: These are expensive and will take you the longest time tbh, But slow and steady wins the race. Just farm mobs in the IC sewers and attach yourself to any IC boss farming group.

Master Writt Voucher Chests; does not need the achievement to buy, 100 vouchers for the small ones and 200 for the big ones. These CAN be easy to get if you have a full crafter, if not just farm tel vars and gold for option 1 and 2.

You need the achievement in order to use the vendor who sells the storage chests. Faustina Curio has standards.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You need the achievement in order to use the vendor who sells the storage chests. Faustina Curio has standards.

I bought a chest last week, soon after completing 20 master writs. You do not need the achievement to buy chests.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »

I bought a chest last week, soon after completing 20 master writs. You do not need the achievement to buy chests.

Awesome. She was rather stuck up about letting us buy from her, so I assumed she wouldn't sell her storage chests if you didn't have the achievement. Good to know otherwise.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was rather stuck up about letting us buy from her, so I assumed she wouldn't sell her storage chests if you didn't have the achievement.

Agreed, Faustina is probably one of the most vain NPCs in the game ... just behind Kinlady Avinisse.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 21, 2019 2:16AM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is an achievement to buy storage chests from her, but it's a rather simple one that you get for owning one of the free tavern rooms in the base game. I'm currently not eligible on my EU account because the Vivec City and Alinor free rooms are not part of the achievement. (I'll just have to get one of the qualifying rooms on another character).
    Edited by kringled_1 on February 21, 2019 5:07PM