Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Slimecraw?

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello I am wondering if slimecraw would provide more dps than velidreth or Selenes in a solo situation as a templar.

Being a templar who doesn't have access to minor berserk like some other classes, slimecraw seems like a great set to use while soloing, but I haven't been able to find any info on it.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been running Slimecraw on my bow/bow stamsorc for quite awhile. Recently tried another good monster set (Stormfist) on her and it worked pretty well also. DPS parse results from the two sets were very similar. I found both to be good sets but concluded Slimecraw worked better for how I play. Sorry can't provide any real direct help to your question about comparing to Velidreth or Selene.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on February 20, 2019 2:50AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PVP its a great choice for where you just what your normal arsenal to do more damage.

In PVE you can expect your healer to keep this buff up 100% so its a waste to use it there.

I use Slimecraw on my PVP stamsorc, then when I want to play in PVP I swap 1 set for relequens and monsters to Kra'gh
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In any class& situation u can't get minor berserk it is good. If you have a dedicated healer it is good
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    In any class& situation u can't get minor berserk it is good. If you have a dedicated healer it is good

so slimecraw is good if u have a dedicated healer? lol

probs a mistype but yeah :D
    at a place nobody knows
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like others said, good for PVP, meh for PVE. It is outclassed by other monster sets in PVE, like Velidreth or Valkyn Skoria. I don't know if anyone has done the math, but I'm assuming the procs you get from those sets outweigh the 8% bump overall. Plus, there are debuffs from the tank, buffs from the healer, etc.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the replies everyone. I just want to say again that this is for a solo set. No tank debuffs, no healer for combat prayer.

It sounds like they might be pretty even. I am just trying to use the best solo set I can.