Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bookshelves that dont reset and other shenanigans in Murkmire

Pasha_Redrobe
Well the main thing i guess is that the bookshelves dont reset in Murkmire. Its the same books always, every day.

There are also floating stacks of books that dont even have any bookshelves
https://prnt.sc/mn3wl9
https://prnt.sc/mn3yoa

Cant interact with them either. I dont know if this is supposed to be so, but it looks like some nice books could go there, Reman II: The Limits of Ambition perhaps
  • TQSkull
    TQSkull
    ✭✭✭✭
    965e541aa9b8afbc5fa31579f1d85ab4.jpg

Looks like this bug is still present, can't get Reman II book because of this i think.
    Options
  • TQSkull
    TQSkull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on, can't be the only one who is missing this book..?
    Options
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they never went back to Murkmire to fix anything.
    (Red) Murkmire torchbugs still don't drop [Torchbug Thorax] either :p
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two years later, is there any report of whether this has been fixed or not? I'm missing one book from the Murkmire collection - "On Voriplasms" - and, having heard of this bug, apologies for necroing the thread but there is no mention of whether the bug has actually been fixed?
    Options
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I needed books in Murkmire I just checked the bookcases in the crafting area, all the ones from bookcases eventually dropped
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, so that appears to suggest that the bookshelves now do rotate as they should do, and the bug has apparently been fixed? If so, this answers my question.
    Options
  • Schiffy
    Schiffy
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    Two years later, is there any report of whether this has been fixed or not? I'm missing one book from the Murkmire collection - "On Voriplasms" - and, having heard of this bug, apologies for necroing the thread but there is no mention of whether the bug has actually been fixed?

That book actually has a static location near the crafting station north of Bright-Throat. Meanwhile thanks to this (still unsolved) issue, I'm missing Scaly Steeds of Black Marsh.
    Options