Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC|EU] ESO - Divine Souls is a brand new guild!

AriaViolet
AriaViolet
Soul Shriven
With Eden Traven as the leader, the Divine souls is proud to announce it has opened its door to everyone! This guild focus mainly in helping player with quests and group dungeon, so it’s a PvE guild. If you wanna join Eden Traven in its quest to protect the souls of the land and help newbies this guild is for you.

The souls of the divines guild is an old guild formed when Eden Traven found ten souls decendents of the eight divines. Eden promised to keep these souls safe but he can’t do it alone. He decided to recruit people like you to help anyone in peril and create a nice community around Tamriel. Each people you help makes the souls happy and more powerful.

My userid is @Ariaviolet if you have any doubts you can always ask me here or when I’m online. This guild was started in the Convenant but it will open up to other areas the more people we get. A discord server will be created when we have enough members. If you wanna join contact me here, ingame or send me your userid
For the sons of Magnus!