Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Morrowind House motifs help

Ishibrows
Ishibrows
Hey!

I've recently gotten back into ESO. I took my hiatus after the release of Morrowind and I had already played a lot of it, but I don't recall ever acknowledging the Morrowind House motifs. I know that to obtain them, you have to pickpocket or take them from safeboxes. I've been trying to find some for the past few days now with no luck, my legardemain is only at 5 (stealing isn't something I do often) and I've been going around the different Vvardenfell settlements thieving as best I can. :D I wanted to know if there are any good places for the motifs, or maybe if there's something I could do differently when I'm pickpocketing (I've seen people speak about pickpocketing more than once, which I don't do). I'm more geared towards the Telvanni motifs right now as I would like them for my Dunmer when she reaches CP but I like the Hlaalu and the Redoran ones too. I'm on the EU server and I've never seen anyone sell these three motifs in guild stores.

Sorry for my beginner mindset, I'm pretty sure there's something obvious that I'm missing. :D
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The preferred method of farming via pickpocketing is to to pickpocket three times or if you have Dark Brotherhood, pick-pick-stab, using the Blade of Woe. The quality of the loot tends to improve on the third try.