The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO @ Pax East Question

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

On the last ESO Live they announced that they will be setting up a both outside of Pax East this year. I am considering a trip up to Boston to see the ESO booth (And maybe Pax East) myself.

The thing is I can only go up there for one day, and Pax East goes on for four days.

Will the ESO event be going on for all four days of Pax East? Or is there a special day/time I should go?

I was wondering if anyone who went last year can tell me what they usually do.

Thanks!
Edited by BlueRaven on February 17, 2019 3:36AM
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    Last year they had the 'event' one day. My guess would be it's the same this year.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fioskal wrote: »
    Last year they had the 'event' one day. My guess would be it's the same this year.
    Ok that is good to know. Thank you.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you use Twitter at all also watch Bethesda feeds. Last year it was a Bethesda event rather than ESO only and I imagine it will be the same this year
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord