The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What veteran trials have you seen pugged in craglorn?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious after a nice speed run of vAA with half pugs.
Edited by Tasear on February 17, 2019 6:00AM
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen all of them at one point or another.

Whether they actually succeed/clear, is a whole different question.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them... to completion....
    Edited by sevomd69 on February 17, 2019 3:44AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've pugged all of them.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've pugged them all B) I'm still recovering though.....
  • FuriousStar
    FuriousStar
    ✭✭✭
    #Puglorn
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen the calls in chat but I stick to my guilds which ensures a smooth run. I get enormous go action from my guilds directly and from direct requests from other guilds that I have no need to take a chance on total randoms.

I’ve heard enough of the stories that I’d probably avoid them regardless.
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    vHRC and vAA - with vHRC clears being far more frequent than vAA. Back in the day HRC and AA were both very puggable.

I’ve never seen SO or vSO pugged and I wouldn’t bother trying. Manti is just too hard for pugs in my experience.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndyMac wrote: »
    vHRC and vAA - with vHRC clears being far more frequent than vAA. Back in the day HRC and AA were both very puggable.

I’ve never seen SO or vSO pugged and I wouldn’t bother trying. Manti is just too hard for pugs in my experience.

I'm confused as to how that is. IMO vAA is a far easier clear just due to top boss.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I'm confused as to how that is. IMO vAA is a far easier clear just due to top boss.

Most pugs I have been in found a way to skip.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah true. Tables may turn once wrathstone comes out squashing that from what I understand.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah true. Tables may turn once wrathstone comes out squashing that from what I understand.

Ok - I thought they already had - at any rate that will a good thing. Top boss isn’t that hard.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have done all of them. Now to bring in new members to our guild, our guild makes up enough of the team so it is not a horrible experience and invites ramdoms once a week to join a trials marathon. Though most of the time you will be pleasantly surprised by how good ramdoms are and have an upbeat attitude, adding to the fun. :)
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've soloed them all. I'm OP and need to be nerfed. o:)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it or not, I saw vAS+2 pugged.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I puged vAA and vHRC as a tank.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've only done one trial ever. Pugged normal cloudrest and cleared it in the first attempt with one death. Have yet to try more trials.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Believe it or not, I saw vAS+2 pugged.

Really?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's still a way to help top. There's exploit to eat meotors. That I reported so many times. Can also do a few other in vhrc. At Least the putting 12 on top is fixed already.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pugged HelRa and AA but never SO.
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally pugged vAA around 20 times (and still haven't got my mending mage ring :neutral: ), and vHRC maybe a bit less, around 10 times.

I remember pugging SO, but I'm not sure if it was on Vet.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vCR+3 ironically we couldn't even bring zmaja to 80% hp lol
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After recently not pugging again...
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    VAA, VHRC... Wouldn't chance vSO, but plugged it normal many times.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    VAA, VHRC... Wouldn't chance vSO, but plugged it normal many times.

Hrc and AA yes if they have a slight clue what to do.. SO can burn in hell too many idiots to try ozara and not get bolted...
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there's life in Craglorn???
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished vAA with a pug. Awesome experience!
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vAA
    vHRC
    VAS+0

vHRC - Always skipped top so dunno if patch will hurt runs. They claim to have altered the fight so who knows.
    vAA - Got a speed run in the pug which was nice. <Think it was a guild run that was filling last couple spots or so it seemed>.
    vAS +0 randomly for leadderboard attempt

Could see Vet SO <Done before but not in a pug> being done in a pug honestly. Dunno about the others as I stopped raiding shortly after.

Though I think if you put AY into any raid eventually they would probably learn to pug it.
    Edited by karekiz on February 17, 2019 5:56PM
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Just curious after a nice speed run of vAA with half pugs.

A couple years ago craglorn was the hub . All day you could find pugs doing trials and the community was thriving.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pugged a vMoL once... Spent 2 hours on twins before crown rage quit
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    emnwMS8.png
    @Andy.S in N-trial pug, nothing special :)
    Edited by Zatox on February 17, 2019 9:45PM