The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nocturnal's Ravens: new casual/social guild

zyr1987
zyr1987
Nocturnal's Ravens is a new, small guild dedicated to the darkness and the night. Open to all who appreciate the darkness, whether they be thieves, assassins, spies, astronomers, or just lovers of the night.

We do not offer any services yet (as it's just two people, both accounts controlled by me), but if we get enough members, we'll have a guild bank, guild store, and possibly, depending on what the people want, raffles, regular dungeon raids, a guild store with a trader, a military wing dedicated to spycraft in Cyrodiil (AD only), and more.

If you wish to join, post here or message me or @SirZyr in game (preferably the latter account as I use it more. Can't post her with that account though, because I never activated the forum account and no longer have access to the email address)
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested!

@no.gawd