Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/02/15

• Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teneriel wrote: »
    Thank you both, so much, for info and pictures!! This weekly thread is something I look forward to, every week.

I wonder why the gazebo is so high off the ground? It appears that it can be sunk into the ground, but does it have stairs if we choose not to sink it? I guess I'll be buying one, and find out; I love the dome.

"Live" picture in my first comment (with just a bit above ground) is with "Surface Drag On". So you don't need to sink it manually.
    High base, though, is great thing, especially for not flat places and building.
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
    Options
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks to both of you for your community service every week. Don't know how you manage to never miss a week.
    Anyways, this is the first proper new item in ages that is actually worthy of being called a luxury item. Hopefully the trend continues
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Since so many liked the pictures of gazebo I thought I would show what it looks like at night.

47113668561_1382419740_b.jpg

47113668651_33dc38e248_b.jpg

Here is what I have done with the other wedding curtains and wedding gazebo.

46389864624_93ab8e71fa_b.jpg

46199811785_67247c378f_b.jpg

And just to show off a bit here is the bazaar I made.

47113668991_9968f53c62_b.jpg

46389864024_6e5e6f205f_b.jpg
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueRaven the clockwork constellations look amazing in that wedding chapel with the curtains!
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueRaven the clockwork constellations look amazing in that wedding chapel with the curtains!

Thanks!
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    waiting on picture guy

Please, don't summon me in first two minutes. That's not very pleasant. It takes more than two minutes to buy items, port to house, place items in a way they will be all visible, take screenshots and load them.

lol, I pinged you because I knew youd come through and appreciate your contributions :) didn't know youd take it badly. wont apologize tho because it wasn't my intention to offend you.

You should still apologize for accidents.
    Options
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    @Enemoriana Just want to thank you for the pictures. I always look here first before I descide to buy something from the vendor or not.
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
    Such useless drama...
    over..... nothing....
    *HUGZ* Aliyavana
    These mature individuals need to grow up and move on.

But yup...some interesting items for sale there...
    Options
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao
    Such useless drama...
    over..... nothing....
    *HUGZ* Aliyavana

Stop white-knighting.
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    Lmao
    Such useless drama...
    over..... nothing....
    *HUGZ* Aliyavana

Stop white-knighting.

LOL irony same thing I thought about all the posts about the Great injustice that was done by linking a person obviously playfully to a topic they normally post on...the nerve of some people
    Options
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    yummu
    Options
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHO LET THE NECROMANCERS OUT?
    Options