Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

magblade leveling builds ?

drakeos99
drakeos99
✭✭✭
what gear n race for easy one bar magblade build for easy solo play to 50+ ?
  • ROYTASTICx
    ROYTASTICx
    ✭✭
    I'd recommend using training gear (lvl 10-20-30-40) since there is not really a point in grinding/crafting for sets at lower level. Just make sure you level up your important skilllines so you can start getting your CP160 gear when you reached lvl 50
  • drakeos99
    drakeos99
    ✭✭✭
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »
    I'd recommend using training gear (lvl 10-20-30-40) since there is not really a point in grinding/crafting for sets at lower level. Just make sure you level up your important skilllines so you can start getting your CP160 gear when you reached lvl 50

what skills should i get for easy levelin ?
  • ROYTASTICx
    ROYTASTICx
    ✭✭
    What i do is always make sure to one 1 of each of your class's skilline, to level up them simultaniously. For the other 2 slots i use weapon abilities or anything else i want to boost before i get to 50.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    ROYTASTICx wrote: »

what skills should i get for easy levelin ?

Strife (Siphoning skill tree) morphed into swallow soul is your best friend from the very beginning providing powerful HoT and decent damage. Drain power (Siphoning) morphed into Sap Essence is a must have. Path of darkness morphed into Twisting path (Shadow Skill line) and ultimate from this skill line morphed into Veil of Blades are also very helpful.

Additionally you should use elemental blockade (can't remember unmorphed name wall of elements or something like that) from destruction staff skill line is another really good choice.

To increase your survivability you can use (if using light armor) Anulment from light armor skill line.

Also Mages Light morphed into Inner Light from Mages Guild skill line will increase your damage output by a lot (if you don't have other source of major prophecy)

And don't worry about leveling skill lines and skills to early as the lower lvl you have the less experience mobs give you, meaning skill progression below level 50 is much slower.
    Edited by Mayrael on February 20, 2019 12:29PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge