The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any Race Any Alliance Not Available on PTS EU?

MinuitPro
MinuitPro
✭✭✭✭
I've had the "Any Race Any Alliance" ability since 2015 but primarily play on PC-NA. I went on PTS this week which (on schedule) has been loaded with PC-EU characters. I have one but wanted to make a template. I could not cross race/alliance. Is this by design? Is it because that option is tied to a server, is it because of PTS, or perhaps can templates not use that feature?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you can buy the Any Race Any Alliance in the PTS crown store for one (1) crown.
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    True; if I was in a pinch, I could use that. TY. I didn't get to test yet what happens on live EU (if I still get the option) or attempt a new non-template character.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite a bit of crown store purchases are only applicable to one server. I believe even DLCs only work on the server you've bought them on.
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to go to Vvardenfell and Clockwork City; so at least those worked. I needed to craft Shacklebreaker since we don't get those sets in template coffers and transmute some things. :)