Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can anyone tell me why my ability to enchant is worse now that I am lvl 50 cp40+

Nave_Horsespitoon
My ability to enchant items has been reduced considerably. I used to be able to make weapon enchants that delt like 1900+ points of damage but now that I am a higher level I can only enchant to like 766! What is going on with that? TYIA

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll need higher level gear and higher level enchants. Gear of your level scales up to max gear level. If you are using low level gear or low level enchants on gear, you'll notice a drastic drop in power. These issues mostly go away once you are cp 160 and your gear cap doesn't increase any more.
  • Nave_Horsespitoon
    You'll need higher level gear and higher level enchants. Gear of your level scales up to max gear level. If you are using low level gear or low level enchants on gear, you'll notice a drastic drop in power. These issues mostly go away once you are cp 160 and your gear cap doesn't increase any more.

Thank you for your response, thanks for taking the time! I will level some more then buy some better quality weapons until my crafting catches up to where I am.